PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Stellar Properties & Management Group LLC is SE Michigan’s premiere full service property management company. We have more than 30 years of combined experience leasing, managing, buying and selling residential properties in the Detroit area. Because of this experience we understand that your income property is much more than a simple investment.
Our large portfolio of income properties range from single family homes, multi-unit apartment complexes, HOA communities and privately owned condominiums,
We have great success in making sure that these properties are leased to qualified tenants and that they are properly maintained. Stellar Properties & Management Group LLC approaches property management as an income-generating business. We are not doing our job if we do not keep your expenses low and your income high. To do this Stellar Properties & Management Group LLC maintains a high standard of reliability and accountability, and gives owners the true peace of mind that comes with knowing that their property is in the best hands possible
Whether you own a large apartment complex with multiple units or a single family home that you regularly rent out, you have so much to gain from having an experienced property manager. Managing tenants is no easy task, but with Stellar Properties & Management Group LLC, you can leave your Greater Detroit area property in our trusted hands and sit back knowing that all is running smoothly.
Stellar Properties & Management Group LLC manages in over 100 cities and areas throughout SE Michigan such as Detroit, Livonia, Canton, Southfield, Warren, Taylor, Grand Blanc and many others.
Stellar Properties & Management Group LLC can assist you with all your real estate needs.
At Stellar Properties & Management Group LLC, our goal is to offer you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your property is in good hands. We pride ourselves on superior customer service, and our dedicated, detail- oriented professionals hold themselves to the highest standards to serve your needs. Our property management services include:
- Rent Collection & Online Rent Payments
- Excellent Tenant Screening
- Handling of Maintenance/Repair Requests
- Robust Owner Portal
- Rental Marketing & Advertising
- Evictions & Rental Preparation
- Rental Inspections
Owners who don’t want to be landlords appreciate our end-to-end property management. To protect your investment and your time, we will:
Market your property
- Screen prospective tenants
- Collect your rents
- Maintain your investment by overseeing maintenance
- Respond to tenant questions and problems
Stellar Properties & Management Group LLC is small enough to know its owners, yet big enough to manage a portfolio of rental homes effectively – every time.
Eliminate the stress of property management
Stellar Properties & Management Group LLC offers end-to-end property management services. We know the needs of individuals and organizations with multiple residential properties to manage and we have developed a robust portfolio with the best residential property manager options and services.
Our property management group specializes in tenant acquisition, manages rent collection, oversees maintenance and repairs, handle emergencies and, if necessary, dispossess tenants who default on their rent. We are not sales agents who also work in property management.
We will handle all your property management issues so you don’t have to worry. Owners can live anywhere in the world.
The Stellar Realty and Property Management Group are amongst the experts in managing residential real estate investments in and around Michigan. So, if you’re thinking about exploring or investing in a rental property but need an honest reliable and proven property management group then you’ve come to the right team.
According to recent real estate market bloggers and experts, low prices and ;low interest rates makes this the best time in years to become a real estate investor.
For this reason, our team focuses on all types of rental properties; regardless of the size of the real estate portfolio. The manner in which properties are acquired is one of the most significant business practices that we pride ourselves on.
The team at Stellar Realty and Property Management have being very successful over the past decade at managing rental property investments on behalf of our clients and has had a remarkable reputation in this aspect of the real estate business.
Therefore, when it comes to real estate investment properties, our ability to execute at the highest level of property management in addition to performing the necessary due diligence such as advertising, screening, placement, accounting, legal proceedings and maintenance is nothing you’ve experienced before and is key in our continued success.
As a real estate investment management team, we seek to optimize the value of our client’s properties in our portfolio, both through the selection and subsequent management of the assets. Our Real estate property managers allocate their resources over the properties they manage for the greatest possible return, and keep their team on track to accomplish the same. We have the right mix of skills, and therefore stand out as a unique team in Investment Property Management.
Just ask our clients!
Request our Investor Packet today and start watching your investment grow!
Operating a Home Owner’s Association (HOA) is like running a small business! Truly, most volunteer board members are not prepared for the time commitment and obstacles of property management.
At Stellar Properties & Real Estate Group LLC, we understand association management; from property management to covenants enforcement, HOA fee collections to coordination of board meetings and annual homeowners meetings.
We take the hassle out of running your Association!
The services we offer HOA associations and community associations include:
- Financial Management (HOA fees collections, bill paying, bank statements, tax returns, and audits).
- Enforcement of Regulations (violations letters, fines, and legal action).
- Meeting Administration (notification of homeowners meetings and facilitation of board meetings and annual meetings).
- Legal correspondence (for foreclosures, bankruptcies, collections, and liens).
- Property Management (supervision of land, maintenance, repairs, and capital improvement projects).
- Document Requests (for homeowners, potential buyers, and lenders / mortgage companies ).
- Communications (we serve as the conduit between homeowners, board members, and everyone who is hired to provide services for the association).
We offer association management services for communities in the Metro Detroit area!
Stellar Properties & Management Group LLC is unlike other apartment management companies. We offer a complete suite of services that are designed to make managing your apartment and rental properties easy and stress free.
Our business model includes many features and services that are unmatched by other apartment management companies.
Stellar Properties & Management Group, we take a unique and refreshing approach to managing apartment and rental properties. The property management industry especially in Michigan has being under-serviced and has many untapped potentials. We feel that property owners and tenants deserve full service when they need it the most. Stellar Properties & Management Group teams work hard to bring property owners and property investment companies the most reliable services and quality. We help property owners achieve the financial opportunities their apartment and rental properties have to offer.
Stellar Properties & Management Group has more than 10 years of experience in the property management industry. We successfully manage more than 300 properties in and around Michigan. We attribute our success to the years of experience we have had working with property owners and property investment companies. For years, we have worked hard to create integrated software with cutting-edge applications, centralized accounting functions and finely tuned training processes to guarantee all of our property management companies and teams are fully-equipped to attend to all of your property management needs.
Our services are unmatched by other apartment management companies. We give property owners and property investment companies financial freedom and help them to make management decisions to increase their financial opportunities. Stellar Properties & Management Group services include tenant searches, tenant background checks, electronic rent collection and owner payment, property maintenance and inspections and legal eviction processing. These services are designed to make property management simple and stress free. At Stellar Properties & Management Group, our goal is to bring property owners and tenants the best in customer service and quality property management that other apartment management companies can’t beat.
Request a Property Management proposal today!
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Short Sales Experts
- Experienced REO Specialists
SAVING you money. Saving you time.
That's what Stellar Realty & Consulting Group LLC does.
From multi-million dollar transactions to first time home buyers, whatever your needs or questions, we can help.
It's a TOUGH market. You should have a skilled agent on your side.
It's about more than just connecting a buyer and a property or a tenant and a space. We provide assistance every step of the way.
We have over 200 Million Dollars in sales EXPERIENCE.
We can make homes sell faster and make it easier.
We're working harder than ever. We're responsive and attentive to your needs and desires.
Stellar Realty & Consulting Group LLC is a SMART alternative.
We're INNOVATIVE and continue to evolve. New technologies make real estate transactions smoother, more affordable, and less stressful.
And at the end of the day, it's nice to know that we're a small local company. We reinvest our profits in our local Atlanta neighborhoods.
FIRST CLASS SERVICE. Saving you money. Making it easier
Buying a property is probably going to be one of the biggest investments youÂ‘ll ever make. To ensure that you make the right decisions and your investment is worth the while it is very important that you know exactly where your hard earned money is going, and who is better to guide you through this lifetime decision but a Stellar Realty team member.
Our team has had extensive knowledge of Michigan's real estate market and has had much success in assisting buyers in securing a home and fulfilling their lifelong dream whether it's first time or repeat clients!
This is a very, if not the most important financial decision in your life, and should not be made aloneÂ…
Let the Stellar Realty and team be your guide and support system throughout this process, we will assist with the process from beginning to end.
You are just one phone call away from making your dream a reality or should I say, Realty!
But you may be asking yourself:
- Is this the right time to buy a house?
- What do I need to consider first?
- What is the real estate market doing?
- What are the risks involved?
We'll uncover the answers together so let us show you how, by giving you the peace of mind you will need in these uncertain timesÂ….
Call or come in and talk with us today!
Having a tough time selling your home? Are you caught up in a buyer's market? Let The Stellar Realty & Consulting Group LLC Team help you get your home sold.
Our team will provide expert pointers and advice, and take you through the entire sale process. We know that effective marketing will help ensure that your property receives maximum exposure to attract a ready, willing and able buyer. The best agent is the one who will do the most effective job of marketing the property, negotiating the most favorable terms and conditions, and communicating with the seller to make the process as smooth as possible and that's what we do here at Stellar Realty and Property Management.
Here are 7 costly mistakes that many sellers make when it comes to time to put their home up for sale, as described by Real estate broker and author Sid Davis and as identified in his book "A Survival Guide to Selling a Home,"
The seven costly mistakes
- Putting the home on the market before it's ready. Most times this happens because the seller gets impatient or is a procrastinator and has pushed himself up against a moving deadline without getting the pre-sale work done. Presentation is everything -- so get the work done before marketing the property.
- Over improving the home for the neighborhood. This happens with additions, bump outs, and upgrades that make the home stick out from among its competitors so much that it's an anomaly, instead of a nice addition to the community.
- Pricing the home based on what the seller wants to net. This pricing strategy always ends in failure. Sellers can control the "asking" price, but they don't control the "sales" price. The market does.
- Hiring an agent based on non-business factors. Make sure you're hiring a professional with a proven track record.
- Getting emotionally involved in the sale of the home. This is one of the biggest challenges home sellers face when putting their house on the market. Once you decide to sell your house, it's no longer a home, but a commodity. It doesn't matter what you "want," only what the market can bear on pricing.
- Most states have a property disclosure/disclaimer form -- use it wisely and avoid being sued later.
- Not getting organized before trying to sell. This would involve financing, reading the fine print on your current mortgage to ensure no pre-payment penalties, not listening to the particulars of your local market, and an experienced professional etc.
Selling a home should be a carefully thought out business transaction, but all too often sellers make emotional or impulsive decisions that cost them money. Choosing the right Realtor to market a property and negotiate the sale is the most important step in the process.
Is a Short Sale right for me?
The team of experience agents at Stellar Realty & Consulting Group are focused and dedicated to assisting you through the process of completing your Short Sale.
We believe in committing to our clients and ensuring that they receive all the support they need through these tough economic times and especially when faced with tough decisions about their real estate. We know better than anyone what it means to sell and sell fast!
- Need to Relocate but need to sell your home?
- Finding it difficult to keep up with your mortgage payments?
Note: Regardless of the situation that has influenced your decision to consider requesting a short sale, our team at Stellar Realty & Consulting Group can help!
Also, keep in mind that short sales most times happen when a seller can't afford to make their payments and is nearing foreclosure or bankruptcy but is NOT the only reason for a short sale; you can request a short sale even if you are not behind on your mortgage.
Come in or call us today to discuss your options and a friendly, supportive member of our team will work with you to get through this process by providing the following:
- One on One consultation that is geared towards your individual needs.
- Complete follow up and support from day one through closing as needed.
- Always available to assist and guide youÂ…
In most cases, a Short Sale can leave you much better off than the alternative of foreclosure and bankruptcy.
"The increase in short sales of properties that have not even started the foreclosure process indicates that lenders are moving further upstream to deal with their distressed inventory, thereby avoiding the increasingly complex and lengthy foreclosure process altogether."
Short sales took an average of 319 days to sell after starting the foreclosure process, up from 306 days in the previous quarter and 245 days in the second quarter of 2011. It took an average of 195 days for REOs to sell after completing the foreclosure process, up from 178 days in both the first quarter and a year earlier. Pre-foreclosure sales increased on a year-over-year basis in 16 states, including Michigan (42 percent increase), Illinois (35 percent increase), Connecticut (27 percent increase) and Massachusetts (27 percent increase).
Remember that this is a complex process and you should always seek the help of a professional when considering a short sale and The Stellar Realty Team has had exceptional expertise in this area.
REO Purchase, Let a Stellar Realty & Consulting Group LLC Agent help you!
Stellar Realty & Consulting Group LLC provides full service REO real estate services to lenders and asset management companies. Our services are provided to assist in the protection and disposition of REO properties throughout the Michigan area.
In today's competitive mortgage banking environment - this is no place for beginners. Investors demand that foreclosed assets convert quickly back into working capital. The hold time expenses and lost opportunity costs associated with non-performing assets can quickly erode one's bottom line. Stellar Realty & Consulting Group LLC is available to help reduce those costs and increase your profitability.
Stellar Realty & Consulting Group LLC provides real estate services - first class services in the industry of REO disposition returning value to our clients. Stellar Realty & Consulting Group LLC manages our business for productivity. We monitor operations on a case-by-case basis and we are dedicated to providing our clients the best service and our commitment to helping our clients increase their profitability by selling their REO assets in a timely fashion.
We service all areas in and around Michigan
- REOs are not always bank owned. They could be corporate-owned, meaning that a company, not a bank, financed and then foreclosed on a non-paying owner. Often it is easier to negotiate with a company than with a bank.
- REOs are not always in move-in ready condition. Some homes have been sitting empty for months, so be weary of mold etc. Your Stellar Realty agent will work with you to get the most out of the situation for you so you are in the driver's seatÂ…
- Finally, the asking price is not set in stone and you can negotiate with the bank. Here you need professional help! So, find an experienced Stellar Realty & Consulting Group LLC agent who knows how to deal with REOs and ask to be represented by us. Our Agents not only will help you negotiate a good price, but also will make sure you are protected legally and that all paperwork is done correctly and protect your interest.
Interested in a REO property? Let us know, we'd be glad to show them to you.